WELCOME TO YOUR BONUS CONTENT!
Thank you again for reading my book, I hope it has given you many tools that you can implement into your daily routine to yield amazing results. As a bonus please check out these workouts below that I have used with so many clients with great success.
If you have any questions please feel free to stop by and try one of these workout live with us! I would love to meet you!
-Butch Nieves, Author
Register Your Book for MORE Bonus Content & Videos
Mr. Americas Functional Fat Melting Circuits!
These circuits can be done by themselves, especially if time is a issue.
Can be done 3 to 4 times per week with 24 hours rest in between
50 second work time, 10 sec rest time
- Battling ropes
- Super band snap downs
- Stability ball passes
- Med ball burpees
- TRX Squat jumps.
Med Ball Circuit
- Squat & push
- Jump Squats
- Sit up & Touch ceiling
- Squat & Pull with JC bands
- Bosu ball hop overs
- Dumbbell Locomotion
- Curl w/a punch
- 1 Arm sit-ups w/ dumbbell
- Explosive pushup w/ 6 punches
- Alt overhead press
- Alt bent over row
- Curl & punch
- Squat Press & triceps
If you want that lean muscular look but also want to be athletic this is the best way to go.
Lets break the body up into 2 parts. Upper and lower. 4 days a week. Each workout will be approximately 40min. No treadmills or cardio needed. 2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off. 4 stations, 2 exercises per station.
When using one arm or one leg its 10 reps when using both arms or legs its 15reps. Take no longer then 10 minutes per station. 40 to 60 seconds rest between rounds.
Simple warm up before each workout
- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 Squats
- 20 Butt Kicks
- 20 pushups
- 20 high plank with a reach
- Chest press + Lat-Pull downs
- Deadlift with a burpee + Ball Passes
- Dumbbell airplane w/ a row + Squat Clean & Press
- Landmine single arm Press + Rope slams
- Peck Deck + Cable deadlifts
- Dual cable squats + Cable arm curls
- Assisted Chin ups + Dips
- Box Jumps w/ weight Plate + Snap Downs
- Leg Press + Ropes wave w/ rear lunge
- Step ups w/ sandbag + Dumbbell Stiff leg deadlift
- Slam ball burpee + Decline sit-ups & punch w/ dumbbell
- Landmine Squat + Rear Lunge
- Landmine overall body circuit ( Men’s heath workout)
- Squat for 10reps
- One arm staggered chest press 10 reps each side
- Rear lunge 10 reps each side
- One arm bent over row in lunge position 10 reps each side
- 80 reps each round for 5 rounds
Any of the movements can be amended for you due to injury or simply because you do not feel that is the right movement for you.
Just make sure you target the right muscle groups when switching the routine.